Office 1513, 15 th Floor, Eros Corporate Tower, Nehru Place, New Delhi, 110019, INDIAPhone: +91 11 422 35031
Fax: +91 11 4223 5222
ESP Safety Pvt. Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
ESP Safety Pvt. Ltd. is seeking candidates who are able to work in a growing, fast-paced entrepreneurial environment, demonstrate excellent leadership skills, and are committed to providing quality products and services to our customers.
We offer a very competitive compensation and benefits package. Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to ESP Safety Pvt. Ltd.
Technical Support or Applications Engineer
- Act as primary point of contact for all incoming technical and customer support inquiries relating to gas and flame detectors
- Perform testing of detector units in the environmental chamber, collect test data, and provide to the Firmware Engineers
- Perform unit calibration for specific gases
- Perform unit calibration for flame detectors
- Run temperature compensation routines for certain detectors
- Perform re-programming of firmware
- Provide customer support on technical issues over the phone or via e-mail
- Trouble-shoot returned units from customers in the field and identify the problem to be resolved.
- Travel to key customers and regional offices to undertake product installation, support, and training. Develops customer relationships and understands customer needs.
- Work with Sales and Engineering team to resolve customer issues. Report directly to our management on issues and problem-solving results.
- AS in Engineering or Sciences required, BS preferred.
- At least five years experience as a Technical Support Engineer in a related field, or equivalent technical experience in an instrumentation device company.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Able to use required Hand and Motorized Maintenance Tools such as: Multimeter, O’scope, Calipers, soldering iron, etc.
- Must know how to solder and de-solder.
- Must be able to read schematics.
- Must be able to lift boxes up to 50 pounds and be able to perform other physical tasks.
- Strong English skills, written and spoken.
- Strong mechanical and electrical background.