SGOES M11 is a gas detector manufactured by ESP which is based on infrared gas sensing technology. Providing continuous monitoring of pre-explosive concentrations of combustible hydrocarbon gasses and vapors. SGOES M11 is an explosion proof certified device. SGOES M11 is also certified by international accreditation agencies for SIL-2 rating.
Features and benefits
- Low power consumption, less 3,5 W
- In-build 3 color LED indicator (green – “normal”, orange – “faulty”, red – “increasing of gas concentration level”
- Analog, relay, digital, HART outputs
- Resistance to vibration ensures reliability and durability
- Heated optics prevents from condensate on optical elements and accumulation of snow and ice
- Intrinsically safety HARTterminal, information about operationof gs detector in real time is transferred to in-build outputs of HART terminal. HART interface is provided diagnostic and specific characteristics adjustment of detector in field
- High sensitivity to all hudrocarbon gases/ vapors for maximum properly protection and personal safety
- IR optical path abstraction monitoring (dust, paint, etc.) provides maintenance alerts
- Calibration interval 2 years
- Safety Integrity Level SIL2 in accordance with IEC 61508:2010. Certificate № Z10150191175001 issued by TUV, Germany.