H2S and toxic model SSS-903M Gas Detector is intended for automatic and continuous monitoring of H2S and toxic gas levels. SSS-903M consists of Transmitter SSS (threshold device) and plug-in universal gas electrochemical, infrared and catalytic sensors.
The SSS-903 gas вуеусещк is designed for continuous measurement of gas levels (air control of the working area) in places where carbon monoxide, hydrogen sulfide, sulfur dioxide, ammonia, chlorine and other toxic gases may appear, as well as hydrogen, oxygen, oil vapors, petroleum products, other hydrocarbons, as well as combustible gases and harmful substances.
Gas Detectors modifications using infrared gas detection technology are designed for continuous automatic measurement of pre-explosive concentrations of combustible gases and maximum permissible concentrations of volatile organic compounds.
Gas analyzers are used both autonomously and in the automated process control system of industrial enterprises.Depending on the operating conditions of the gas analyzers, the CCC-903 transmitter is available in various modifications:
- with built-in controls and indicators - to provide direct control (control) and signaling the state of gas contamination of the controlled work area,
- without controls and indications - for monitoring and transmitting signals of the state of gas contamination of the controlled work area, as well as issuing control signals through the communication line.
- Drilling and production platforms
- Refineries, bulk terminals and tank farms
- Compressor stations and pipeline facility
- Petrochemical, paint and fertilizer plants
- Fuel loading facilities
- Boiler stations
- Transportation facilities
- Residential areas
- possibility of zero adjustment and sensitivity of gas analyzers
- high sensitivity, the ability to work in case of overload (exceeding the concentrations of the converted components over 100% of the conversion range), followed by automatic restoration of normal operation
- two-line liquid crystal display for displaying the type of gas, concentration and units of measurement
- output signals: analog, digital, dry relay contacts, HART, light and sound signaling (if control and indication elements are present)
- the possibility of connection via RS-485, the option of "high sensor"
- automatic adjustment of the metrological characteristics of the gas analyzer when changing the sensors, individual calibration of the sensors is not required in the operating conditions